In accordance with our mission statement, we offer effective and professional legal representation that is affordable and straightforward for our clients. It is no mistake that our fees are less than other law firms, but the primary distinction is the professionalism and quality of our team. We make efforts to ensure that fees are competitive, manageable for our clients and commensurate with the results of our work. We also offer limited scope representation to facilitate flexible options of payment for our clients.Read below for specifics regarding fees in each of our practice areas.
Depending upon the circumstances of each case, our fees will vary. We offer contingency, fixed fee and hourly rates.
- Contingency Fee Agreements – We accept most personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we only collect a fee if there is a recovery. If there is no recovery, there is no fee from us.
- Fixed Fee Agreements – Our fixed fee agreements vary depending on the circumstances of each case.
- Hourly Fee Agreements – Our hourly rates vary depending on the circumstances of each case and are different for litigation vs. non-litigation.
Due to the varying complexities of each case, it is difficult to provide exact pricing without knowing the specifics of each case. We offer contingency, hourly and fixed fees for Civil Rights cases. We also offer limited scope representation to allow clients to make payments at different stages of the case rather than all at once. Contact us for an evaluation of your case.
We offer fixed fee and hourly fee agreements in our Business Law practice. Below are just some of our competitive rates:
- Corporate Formation: $150 + State Fees
- LLC Formation: $100 + State Fees
- Non-Profit Entity Formation: $150 + State Fees
- Limited Partnership Formation: $100 + State Fees
- Limited Liability Partnership Formation: $100 + State Fees
Our estate planning fees are dependent upon the specific needs of each client. We offer fixed fee and hourly rate agreements. We currently offer the following special pricing:
- Standard Living Trusts: $1250, includes Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney: $295
- Pour-Over Wills: $195