If you have been involved in a car accident, you should speak with a Los Angeles car accident lawyer right away. The Justice Attorney Group is committed to helping car accident victims get the settlement and verdicts they deserve. We have the knowledge, skill and tenacity to prosecute your claim.
TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH
- Head on Collisions
- T-Bone Accidents
- Rear End Collisions
- Sideswipe Accidents
- Vehicle Roll Overs
WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER AN ACCIDENT
- If anyone is seriously injured, call 911 and ask for medical assistance
- Always call the Police and request for a Police Report to be taken at the scene
- Take Photos and Videos of all Vehicles involved and the damages to each vehicle
- Take a picture (or take note) of the driver’s license of each driver involved in the accident
- Take a picture (or take note) of the insurance information for all parties involved
- Take note of the contact information for all parties involved as well as all witnesses
- Except for the Police, SPEAK TO NO ONE ABOUT YOUR CASE
- CONTACT THE JUSTICE ATTORNEY GROUP RIGHT AWAY at (877)205-8784
HOW MUCH ARE CAR ACCIDENT CASES WORTH?
The value of car accident cases vary from case to case and require assessment of certain factors. The most important factors in determining the value of a car accident case are:
- Amount of property damages;
- The severity of the personal injuries suffered by the victims; and
- The amount and types of insurance possessed by all involved parties.
WHAT CAN THE JUSTICE ATTORNEY GROUP DO FOR YOU?
Seeking just compensation after a car accident can be a long, cumbersome and complex legal process. Our professional team will assist you with every step of your case and remove the hassles for you. After retaining our car accident attorney, our team will do the following:
- Properly file and manage insurance claims to ensure that potential benefits for you are maximized
- Find professional and caring doctors to treat your injuries
- Thoroughly investigate the facts of the accident
- Conduct settlement negotiations with insurance companies and at fault parties
- Handle all legal procedures of the case including mediation, arbitration, deposition, and trial
- Address all questions and concerns you may have and keep you appraised of your case status
- Get the compensation you deserve for your damages
WHAT TYPES OF DAMAGES CAN YOU RECOVER?
Some of the damages that car accident victims can recover include:
- Property damages – Costs to repair damages to your car or the fair market value of your car if the damages are significant
- Compensation for car rental charges incurred while vehicle was in repair
- Loss of use for the vehicle if no rental car was obtained
- Past and future medical and rehabilitation costs including emergency room and hospital visits
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
Call us today at (877)205-8784 for a free case evaluation. Upon calling, you will have the opportunity to discuss your case with a knowledgeable and skilled car accident attorney. It is important to speak to a car accident attorney as soon as possible after an accident so that your rights can be protected and enforced properly.