Trucks are very large vehicles and for that reason, when they are involved in accidents, the property damages and injuries of those involved are usually significant. Victims of trucking accidents are entitled to compensation for their injuries and can recover damages from all at fault parties. Injured parties should seek the advice and legal assistance of a truck accident lawyer. Truck accident cases are complex and you need the help of an experienced legal professional to fight for your rights with insurance companies, corporations and other at fault parties. Our team of legal professional can help, call us today (877)205-8784 for a free consultation.
COMMON CAUSES OF TRUCK ACCIDENTS
Accidents involving trucks can be have several causes, hence why the at fault parties may be numerous. Some of the most common causes of truck accidents are:
- Driver negligence
- Driver Fatigue
- Poorly maintained truck
- Defective parts on the truck
- Overload or oversized truck
- Reckless driving by a truck driver
- Truck driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Ignoring speed limits for trucks on roads or highways
- Roadway defects
- Dangerous or poor roadway conditions
WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR YOUR INJURIES
There could be numerous people or entities that may be liable for a truck accident. Depending on the circumstances of each case, the following can be at fault for a truck accident:
- Truck driver
- Employer of Truck Driver
- Government Entity Responsible for Maintaining Roads
- Auto or Part Manufacturers
COMMON INJURIES RESULTING FROM TRUCK ACCIDENTS
Due to the size and weight of trucks, accidents involving these vehicles usually result in serious injuries. Some of the common truck accident injuries are:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neck Injuries
- Fractures bones
- Torn ligaments
- Torn tendons
- Head trauma / Brain Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee or Hip Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, contact the Justice Attorney Group right away. Our team will begin work on your case right away to ensure that that we obtain full compensation for your damages.
HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH?
The value of truck accident cases vary from case to case and require assessment of certain factors. The most important factors in determining the value of a truck accident case are:
- Amount of property damages;
- The severity of the personal injuries suffered by the victims; and
- The amount and types of insurance possessed by all involved parties.
WHAT CAN THE JUSTICE ATTORNEY GROUP DO FOR YOU?
Truck accidents are accompanied by complexities and legal hurdles which add unnecessary stress for victims. Our team of legal professionals can assist you with your case and fight the legal battle for you. Our skilled Southern California truck accident lawyer can help you with the following:
- Properly file and manage insurance claims to ensure that potential benefits for you are maximized
- Find professional and caring doctors to treat your injuries
- Thoroughly investigate the facts of the accident
- Conduct settlement negotiations with insurance companies and at fault parties
- Handle all legal procedures of the case including mediation, arbitration, deposition, and trial
- Address all questions and concerns you may have and keep you appraised of your case status
- Get the compensation you deserve for your damages
WHAT DAMAGES CAN I RECOVER?
Some of the damages that trucking accident victims can recover include:
- Property damages – Costs to repair damages to your car or the fair market value of your car if the damages are significant
- Compensation for car rental charges incurred while vehicle was in repair
- Loss of use compensation for the vehicle if no rental car was obtained
- Past and future medical and rehabilitation costs including emergency room and hospital expenses
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity due to inability to work
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
Our Los Angeles Truck Accident Lawyer is committed to providing the professional legal representation necessary for you to receive the highest possible settlement or verdict.