Because of their nature, accidents involving motorcycles usually result in higher degrees of injuries and fatalities than any other type of motor vehicle accident. This is caused by the fact that many drivers are careless and negligent when it comes to sharing the road with motorcyclists. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a motorcycle accident, contact our motorcycle accident personal injury lawyer today. We are committed to providing each client with the best legal representation possible to get the highest amount of compensation possible. We will guide you through every step of the legal process, contact us today (877)205-8784 .
COMMON INJURIES RESULTING FROM MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
Due to the delicateness of motorcycles, accidents involving these vehicles often result in serious injuries to motorcyclists. Some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries are:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neck Injuries
- Fractured or broken bones
- Torn ligaments
- Torn tendons
- Head trauma / Brain Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee or Hip Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Justice Attorney Group right away. Our team will begin working on your case right away to ensure that that we obtain full compensation for your damages.
HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH?
The value of motorcycle accident cases vary from case to case and require assessment of certain factors. The most important factors in determining the value of a motorcycle accident case are:
- Amount of property damages;
- The severity and extent of the personal injuries suffered by the victim; and
- The amount and types of insurance possessed by all involved parties.
WHAT CAN THE JUSTICE ATTORNEY GROUP DO FOR YOU?
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries in a motorcycle accident, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Los Angeles right away. Our team is dedicated to protecting your rights and ensuring that you get the compensation you deserve. The Justice Attorney Group can save you from all of the complexities and legal hurdles that accompany motorcycle accidents. Our team will assist you with all of the following:
- Properly file and manage insurance claims to ensure that potential benefits for you are maximized
- Find professional and caring doctors to treat your injuries
- Thoroughly investigate the facts of the accident
- Conduct settlement negotiations with insurance companies and at fault parties
- Handle all legal procedures of the case including mediation, arbitration, deposition, and trial
- Address all questions and concerns you may have and keep you appraised of your case status
- Get the compensation you deserve for your damages
WHAT DAMAGES CAN I RECOVER?
Some of the damages that motorcycle accident victims can recover include:
- Property damages – Costs to repair damages to your bike or the fair market value of your bike if the damages are significant
- Compensation for Loss of use of the motorcycle
- Past and future medical and rehabilitation costs including emergency room and hospital visits
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity due to inability to work
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress